North and South Otter Lake Association (NSOLA) is an Ontario not-for-profit corporation representing seasonal and permanent owners and residents of properties at and around North and South Otter Lakes in the Township of South Frontenac, Ontario. We number about sixty cottages and permanent residences around the two lakes and are neighbours to Frontenac Provincial Park. Our Annual General Meeting is usually held in mid-July at the Park’s Headquarters on Salmon Lake Road. Our annual membership fee is currently $10.00 per member.
As set out in our Constitution, NSOLA’s objects include:
- Providing a forum for discussing the common interests, including the cultural, social, safety, infrastructure and environmental interests, of the seasonal and permanent owners and residents of properties at and around North and South Otter Lake in the Township of South Frontenac in the province of Ontario, and promoting those common interests;
- Uniting all persons interested in the conservation of flora and fauna, and the maintenance of the health of the natural environment in and around North and South Otter Lake, South Frontenac, Ontario; and
- Gathering and exchanging ideas, data and statistical, scientific, and botanical information with respect to the area in and around North and South Otter Lake, South Frontenac, Ontario.
North and South Otter Lakes are located approximately 30 minutes north of Kingston, Ontario, adjacent to and partially within Frontenac Provincial Park. Please see map images below
NSOLA’s Organization and Constitution
NSOLA’s Executive for the 2020-2021 year consists of:
- President Anita Dunn
- Vice-President Judy Tetlow
- Past President Peter Neumann
- Treasurer Oriana Muzzin
- Secretary Piper Huggins
- Director Cam Kenny
- Director Aaron Zimmerman
Members of our Executive can be reached at the following email address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.