This year’s Annual General Meeting will be held on August 8, 2021 at 10 a.m., at the Frontenac Provincial Park picnic area, rain or shine.
In keeping with public health guidelines, the meeting will be held outdoors, and is a ‘bring your own chair & coffee’ event. Printed copies of the agenda and last year’s minutes will not be distributed.
The draft agenda is below. Please contact me if you would like to add something.
- Introduction (Anita)
- Adoption of minutes of 2020 AGM (Piper)
- Business arising from the minutes
- Treasurer’s report (Oriana)
- Changes to property / owners (Mike Kramer)
- Water testing / web page (Keith Dunn)
- Wildlife and loon raft (Judy)
- Gypsy moths (Judy)
- Election of new officers (Anita)
- Other business
The current members of the executive are:
President: Anita Dunn
Vice-President: Judy Tetlow
Secretary: Piper Huggins
Treasurer: Oriana Muzzin
Directors (members at large): Cam Kenny, Aaron Zimmerman
Past President: Peter Neumann
Under our constitution, the election of the executive is staggered. Each position has a two year term. This year we will hold elections at the AGM for the following positions: treasurer, director, director.
A reminder from our treasurer, Oriana, that the annual membership dues ($10 per property) can now be paid in the following ways:
- In person, by cash or cheque at the AGM
- Electronically, by sending an e-transfer for direct deposit to the NSOLA account to email@example.com
- By mailing a cheque to Oriana Muzzin, 15 Somerset Ave. , Toronto, ON, M6H 2R3
Looking forward to seeing you all at the park!