Hello fellow members of the North & South Otter Lake Association
This year’s Annual General Meeting will be held on August 14, 2022 at 10 a.m. at the Frontenac Provincial Park picnic area, or indoors at the Park’s Trail Centre if it is raining.
Outdoors there are a few picnic tables to sit at, but for guaranteed seating please bring your own chair. Coffee will be served. Printed copies of the agenda and last year’s minutes will not be distributed.
The draft agenda is below. Please contact me if you would like to add something.
- President’s words of welcome
- Adoption of agenda
- Adoption of minutes of 2021 AGM
- Business arising from the minutes
- Treasurer’s report
- Changes to property / owners
- Water testing / web page
- Wildlife reports
- Speaker (TBA)
- Election of new officers
- Other business (Tydee Bins Subsidy Program)
The current members of the executive are:
President: Anita Dunn
Vice-President: Judy Tetlow
Secretary: Piper Huggins
Treasurer: Oriana Muzzin
Directors (members at large): Cam Kenny, Aaron Zimmerman
Past President: Peter Neumann
Under our constitution, the election of the executive is staggered. Each position has a two year term. This year we will hold elections at the AGM for the following positions: President, Treasurer, Director (Member at large).
A reminder from our treasurer, Oriana, that the annual membership dues ($10 per property) can be paid in the following ways:
- In person, by cash or cheque at the AGM
- Electronically, by sending an e-transfer for direct deposit to the NSOLA account to email@example.com
- By mailing a cheque to Oriana Muzzin, 15 Somerset Ave. , Toronto, ON, M6H 2R3
Looking forward to seeing you all at the park!